Our skin can suffer diseases that cause us concern and directly affect our physical, emotional and social well-being. Currently, skin problems are frequent due to the poor care we give the skin and causes infections. Among the most frequent skin diseases are acne, psoriasis, and atopic dermatitis.
Acne is the most common skin problem and occurs when sebaceous glands are trapped in the skin follicle and along with dead cells clog pores.
Acne is commonly seen as there are causative factors that we usually do every day. Some of them are oily makeup, hormonal disorders, excess fat on the skin or application of products with excess fats, dirt on our hands or poor diet. Acne begins with a slight inflammation and redness, as days go by, a pimple forms on the skin, often leaving scars if it is not treated in time.
Psoriasis is also a frequent skin disease caused by excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking, stress, poor diet, excess cold and injuries and skin infections.
Psoriasis is caused by the fact that skin cells accumulate quickly on the surface of the skin, forming red patches and a few species of dry skin flakes that cause itching and, occasionally, pain. In addition to presenting symptoms on the skin, also among its symptoms are the stiffness and inflammation in the joints and thick nails that tend to come off.
Atopic dermatitis is a disease characterized by chronic inflammation of the skin.. It is hereditary and is usually pronounced since childhood, specifically after 5 years. The skin spots turn red, with a scaly texture and itching. Sometimes, small blisters that contain a clear-toned liquid are formed and areas that are affected by the skin can "spill" the liquid. If the fluid is spilled it is a sign that the dermatitis is infected.
Common natural treatments for skin problems
Eliminate excess oil on the skin
The excess of fat in the skin causes a collapse in the pores of our skin and bacteria to accumulate that affect our skin. In general, exfoliating methods should be used to reduce subcutaneous fat and remove dead skin cells and especially in pores.The most common exfoliates are based on baking soda, coffee, sugar, and cinnamon. These exfoliates leave the skin soft and clean.
Masks to moisturize the skin
There are many masks, but the most recommended for skin problems are the least aggressive, among them are: masks with oatmeal and honey, aloe gel, cinnamon and honey and even masks with tea bags. These masks provide properties to our skin to keep them hydrated and firm.
Eliminate the bacteria present in our skin
This is important to see the positive process of our skin because if we do not fight against the bacteria present, we will never diminish the symptoms.
The excellent natural agents to cleanse our skins are lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. They help us eliminate the bacteria present in our skin.
In the case of acne, it is convenient to apply it as the first phase of the treatment, then rinse well and apply steam to open the pores and extract the sebaceous glands and dead cells that are trapped in the pores of the skin to achieve a much greater effect. Clean the skin, both superficially and deeply.
Bathing after sweating
Sweat causes bacteria to accumulate on our skin for that reason it is advisable to bathe after having sweated. This with the aim of not worsening the symptoms of skin problems.
The salt-based products of the Dead Sea provide our skin with incredible healing properties, with the constant use of these products we will be able to notice positive results quickly and effectively.
Look no further than our Dead Sea skincare range to fulfil the above needs!
Dead Sea Cleansing Gel
This is a delicate cleaning gel that has high beneficial properties for the skin. This product is enriched with mineral salts from the Dead Sea and plant extracts that help neutralize and eliminate all contaminants and impurities present in our skin without reaching the extreme of drying out skin.
The Dead Sea Cleansing Gel is responsible for removing all dirt and excess oil from the skin, which are the main causes of skin problems. It also helps to preserve the moisture balance of the skin, leaving our skin clean and fresh. Unlike other products, the Dead Sea Cleansing Gel does not cause irritation and thanks to its properties it decreases the inflammation of the skin.
Dead Sea Nourishing Night Cream
This cream is for night use. It is responsible for protecting and moisturizing our skin, at the same time it restores the nutrients and minerals in the skin regenerating it while it sleeps. This cream provides a much healthier, softer and more elastic skin.
Dead Sea Mineral Soap
This soap. Besides having a high nutritional value, contains several minerals from the Dead Sea such as sodium, potassium, and magnesium. It is the best ally to maintain the ideal moisture of the skin and have a healthy skin avoiding dryness. It is ideal for problems such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis to prevent the skin from feeling scaly and dry.
In addition, you can also find a Dead Sea eye cream that provides nutrients and hydration that the eye area requires in a delicate way. It has a high value in vitamins, improves the inflammation of the eyes present upon awakening or lack of sleep.
This mask stimulates blood circulation due to the properties of Dead Sea salt. It helps eliminate dark circles that form around the eye. In addition to giving an appearance of eternal youth by preventing and diminishing the crow's feet that for lack of hydration or with the passage of time are formed.
Dead Sea salt is an excellent curative treatment, especially for skin problems. They contain amazing properties for the skin that when used, the results are effective and fast.
What are the properties of Dead Sea salt and what functions do they fulfill?
• Bromine: Excellent for softening the skin, it also helps to relax muscles and calm nerves.
• Calcium: Contributes to the strengthening of bones, similarly strengthens cell membranes and is an excellent agent to clean pores.
• Magnesium: It is ideal for cellular metabolism, effectively promotes the rapid restoration and elasticity of the skin by providing elements that keep it protected from allergies.
• Potassium: Reduces fluid retention, discards toxins in the body, hydrates the skin and in turn regulates the nervous system.
• Sulfur: Acts as an incredibly natural, detoxifying disinfectant that helps the liver to eliminate all existing toxins from the body.
• Sodium: Reduces muscle cramps and has a detoxifying action.
• Zinc: Repairs and rehabilitates damaged skin, stimulates the production of collagen. It is an excellent antioxidant to protect against ultraviolet, at the same time helps regulate the release of vitamin A from the liver. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent to prevent outbreaks and improve healing.It helps reduce the amount of sebum produced by the skin and, therefore, is recommended to prevent acne or control symptoms in case you already have acne.
• Selenium: It is an excellent and powerful antioxidant to increase the control of acne.
• Sulfur: It is indicated to treat skin problems such as acne, atopic dermatitis, eczema, and rosacea. It is also an excellent analgesic and contributes to the prevention of aging. Sulfur combats all bacteria effectively, helps clear the skin and minimizes pores.
• Phosphorus: Helps to balance the pH of the face and body, improving the condition and appearance of the skin.
When you start a treatment or use products based on Dead Sea salt, you will be able to see the results in a positive and fast way. It has a function for every skin problem:
• Acne: Excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory that will help eliminate acne from your life.
• Cellulite: It is responsible for draining toxins and fats that are in the innermost layer of the skin, acting as a diuretic and detoxifying.
• Atopic dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis: Helps to restore the balance of the skin, managing to regenerate it from its internal layers. It also has an anti-allergic, regenerative and anti-inflammatory action.
• Aged or dried skin: It is an excellent moisturizer, smoothing and detoxifying the skin, providing a healthier and rejuvenated appearance.
Do you feel ready to start improving your skin with us?
Visit our store for more information about products, questions or concerns.For a more precise and personalized consultation, drop by any of our outlets t Your well-being is the most important thing and your skin deserves the best attention!